The Gold’s Gym Global Convention offers the once-a-year chance for all our franchisees and corporate leadership to interact with our GVP vendors in a fun networking atmosphere. Whether you purchase a booth, sponsor a cocktail reception, or put your name on adoptable dogs at convention, our sponsorships provide you the opportunity to increase your brand’s footprint across Gold’s Gym.
Please click here for more information on how you can get involved.
Bought Your Sponsorship? Here is what you do next!
Please visit our list of Dates to Remember for deadlines prior and during Convention.
Move in and Move out
The following are the designated dates and times you may set up and tear down your CORE Space and/or equipment in the Workout Area:
- Sunday, July 18: 8:00am – 5:00pm | All day Move-In / Set-up
- Monday, July 19: 8:00am – 3:00pm | Move-In / Set-up – all spaces must be fully installed by 3:00pm
- Wednesday, July 21: 1:30pm – 5:00pm | Move-Out / Tear-down - Your crates will be delivered by Freeman as early as possible in the afternoon
- Thursday, July 22: 8:00am – 12:00pm | Move-Out / Tear-down
Although we have hired a security team to surveil the Convention areas and provide general security during our Convention, Gold’s Gym, its parents, and affiliates are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen property. It is the sole responsibility as a vendor and/or attendee to ensure that your personal and company property and belongings are properly stored and secured at all times.
If your CORE space is unattended during Convention hours (including overnight hours), we highly recommend and encourage vendors to pack away and secure all items of value, including laptops, promotional giveaways, marketing collateral, raffle or business card receptacles, games, table-top signs, etc.
We do not have a traditional tradeshow-style exhibit hall; instead we prefer to call our vendor area “The CORE”; this is where participating vendors can host educational demos, promotional activities with giveaways and samples, and many other fun activities such as photo booths, live entertainment, games and more. The CORE is also where equipment vendors can choose to sponsor gym equipment for actual use in our Early Morning Workout area as well as where attendee lunches are served. If you are a vendor and are interested to learn more about the available sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Gold’s Gym Events Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss all opportunities further.
CORE Space Checklist
You have purchased your sponsorships and completed any relevant service order forms. See below for what you should complete next to make the most of your sponsorship at Convention!
The vendor directory will be published in the 2021 Convention Guide where all participating companies will be listed for attendees to reference during and after the event. Your company listing will also be posted in the 2021 Gold’s Gym Convention mobile app. In order to ensure that the information being published is accurate, every participating vendor must provide the following details to Alice Holden before June 15, 2021:
- Company name (as you would like it printed)
- Company point of contact for sales inquires (include name, phone number, and email)
- Company website
- Company logo in a high-resolution format (only .PDF or .EPS will be accepted)
Failure to submit an updated vendor listing by June 15, 2021 may result in your company not listed in the 2021 Conference Guide or convention app.
Core Space Activity Descriptions
We are dedicating Convention Guide, convention website, and convention app slots to inform attendees about all the engaging activities you are providing at your space in the CORE. The information you submit informs attendees what you are planning at your CORE space and encourages more traffic to YOU! All CORE space vendors must send the following details to Alice Holden no later than June 15, 2021:
- A short description of the activity, game, giveaway, contest, demo, etc. you will host in your CORE space.
- The description should be informative and inviting
- 1-3 sentences in length
- Example: “Challenge your skills at our mini basketball hoop station for your chance to win an iPad Air!”
- Gold’s Gym reserves the right to edit any submitted descriptions for print-space purposes. Any edits will be notified to the vendor prior to publishing.
Floorplans and Maps
Please visit the MAPS tab for an updated 2021 Convention Floorplan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see our Vendor FAQ’s for a comprehensive list of questions you may have along the way. This list covers everything from registration and hotels to the CORE Space and schedule.