Gold’s Gym is monitoring all of the information and recommendations from the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) regarding COVID-19. We understand that this is still an evolving disease, vaccination rates vary across the globe and we learn new information every day. We will respect all levels of what attendees are comfortable with and will work to ensure all feel comfortable and safe in the Convention environment, as well as follow all guidelines put in place by the Red Rock Hotel and Resort and the state of Nevada.
Here are some of the measures we are considering using at the Convention. As more information becomes available, Gold’s Gym will determine if we need to use all or some of these measures for our July event:
- Signage to remind all about physical distancing.
- Moderators in meeting rooms to ensure mask wearing and physical distancing is happening as required.
- Wristbands: Every registrant will be able to pick up a wristband when they register.
- One color will mean “please keep 6 feet distance from me.”
- One color will mean “I am OK with handshakes or fist bumps, but that is all.”
- One color will mean “I am OK to be in close proximity to you.”
- Meeting Rooms will be set with some seats as “normal” and some seats will be six feet apart – this will allow all attendees to determine their comfort level with their seating choice.
- Reminders from the speakers about proper physical distancing or other behaviors.
- Temperature Check stations.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations throughout the meeting space.
- Free face masks available.
- Strict procedures in place for anyone who becomes sick while in attendance.
- In House Physicians, a company that provides a convenient, trusted source of healthcare, will be on site in the meeting space, available for no cost to all attendees.
The Red Rock Hotel and Resort is also committed to guest and team member safety. Here is an overview of the hotel operations plan, as well as a link to a more detailed information guide:
- All team members will be required to undergo FDA-Authorized COVID-19 testing prior to returning to work and will be tested at regular intervals thereafter.
- All team members will be required to wear PPE consistent with health authority guidelines.
- Enhanced cleaning technologies, such as electrostatic sprayers and hospital-grade disinfectants, will be utilized throughout the property.
- All team members will receive rigorous training on the Station Casinos new health and cleanliness standards and protocols.
- Our new standards and protocols will meet or exceed the highest standards set by federal, state and local authorities and will be adapted as circumstances require.
- To view a copy of the plan, please click here to download the PDF
- Safety signage
- Capacity of some areas may be limited, based on safety guidelines provided by the Gaming Control Board.
- Social distancing measures – areas with lines will have designated spacing requirements.
- Some chairs may have been removed, for example at table games areas.
- State-of-the-art thermal scanners will be installed at all Red Rock guest and team member entrances.
- Station Casinos requires guests to wear a face covering while visiting our properties. Masks will be available to guests upon entering the property and at all security podiums.
- Touch-free hand sanitizing stations will be installed throughout the property.
- The visibility and frequency of cleaning will be significantly increased throughout the public and non-public areas of the property.