Please register at the link below. If you need to change any information you may revisit this link and update your registration.
Travel and Hotel
All company owned club attendees must arrive in Las Vegas by 11AM PST on Monday, July 19th. Corp attendees may depart at any time on Thursday, July 22nd (checkout at the hotel is 10am).
All flights must be booked in Concur and chosen within Gold’s Gym standard booking policies. Please visit the Travel and Meetings section in GRIP if you have any questions regarding the Gold’s Gym Travel and Expense Policy.
The meeting and events team will book your hotel stay for the nights of convention after you have registered at the link above. If you are staying in Vegas for personal time before or after convention and would like to take advantage of the group rate at Red Rock please see the directions below:
If I am going to stay after the Convention for personal, what do I need to do?
- When you register, there will be a question “WILL YOU BE STAYING AT THE HOTEL ADDITIONAL NIGHTS BEFORE OR AFTER THE REQUIRED ATTENDANCE?”
- Choose “yes”
- Then the questions will be “WHAT ARE THE SPECIFIC DATES YOU WILL BE STAYING AT THE HOTEL?”
- Answer with the dates that you need the hotel, or if you are handling your own reservations somewhere else, note that.
- The discounted Gold’s Hotel Rate is $109 plus tax and resort fee ($20). This is available until it is sold out. After that, it will be at the Red Rock prevailing rates.
- The Gold’s Gym Events Team will book your hotel for the additional nights. When you check in to the hotel, you will be required to give a form of payment for those nights.
- If you cancel, but if you do not cancel with the Gold’s Gym Events Team by July 10, you are still responsible for the additional hotel nights you registered for. The Events team will reach out for a credit card or a check for that amount.
- You do not need to book a separate flight since you are staying in Las Vegas outside of the days you are required to be at Convention. You may book your flight to arrive a few days before or return a few days after Convention. Be sure that the flight cost you are paying is the same or lower as if you came in for just the Convention dates. If it is higher, you can pay the difference.
- If you have questions, email Bridget Sypolt.
Policy on Spouse, Friend, Significant Other: Team members may bring someone for the pre or post nights (before your required arrival, or if you are staying after the designated departure.) They cannot stay with you for the business nights of the Convention and ALL charges including airfare and meals for guest are at their own cost.
Company Owned Club Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here for a complete list of FAQ’s specifically for GG company owned club attendees.